- Split players into pairs with a working player and a server.
- Put three cones in a triangle with five yards between each cone.
- The server stands five yards in front of the triangle.
- The working player starts at the back cone.
- The server passes a ball to the outside of the cone on the working player’s right and the player runs to receive it.
- The player returns the ball and runs back around the top cone to the far cone where the play is repeated.
- This should continue for one minute, then players swap roles.
Click the link to have more fitness drills and soccer coaching tips delivered direct to your inbox when you subscribe to Soccer Coach Weekly.
Click the link for a soccer drill to improve your players’ speed and agility.