Four goal passing game
Try this four goal small-sided soccer game so your players get more touches, more passes, more shots and more participation.
Set up the soccer (football) game
Run the game
- Pitch size: 30 x 20 yards (minimum) up to 40 x 25 yards (maximum).
- Two teams of four players.
- No keepers.
- Four mini-target goals.
- If the ball leaves play, you or a helper must feed a new ball in immediately.
- The game is played as a normal 4v4 without keepers, but each team must defend two goals and attack two goals.
- The soccer game is played for a set time period.
Click here to order a copy of 64 Small-Sided Soccer Games, written by Michael Beale, Chelsea FC academy coach.
For a small-sided soccer game to work on midfield passing skills, click here.
Soccer coaching tips
Improve your soccer training skills. Sign up for a FREE weekly email, full of simple proven tips, advice and drills.
"I look forward to every issue because it is concise and filled with great information. In times like this, with very busy schedules, it is invaluable. I highly recommend it."
Victor Gascon, Coach, USA